Service Level Agreement (SLA)
SLA is to guarantee our clients, who signed up, for their web support resource is in place and in time when needed and at a much discounted rate than regular ad-hoc service charge.
DCS has been well-known for great customer support to all customers. As our customers grow, we’d like to keep the good reputation at the cost that we could afford. With the Service level agreement, customers will received our service with guaranteed condition.
Please take advantage of this support request form. It will help in reducing both the turnaround time and cost when applied.
Who need it,
- When you have staff changes, or you don’t have time to figure out how to update the contents or use the existing features.
- When your website is critical in running your business and communicate with your customers.
- When you have an online application/service, you have the liability to keep the system run at normal condition
Why need a SLA and the advantage of SLA
- SLA is to guarantee clients, who signed up, their web support resource is in place and in time when needed and at a much discounted rate than regular ad-hoc service charge.
- Day by day, Website hackers are on the lookout for XSS, SQL Injection & other vulnerabilities in your website for easy targets such as:
- web applications:
- Shopping carts,
- forms, or any user posted contents
- login pages,
- dynamic contents
- user uploaded files
- Environmental factors, such as browsers/OS/Flash/java keep updating their features. It causes incompatible issues.
- User’s online behavior created large amount of server cache, database overhead, error log,… Database needs to be optimized from time to time.
- Server software and modules need update, upgrade and run service maintenance every once a while.
How our customers get SLA support and its limitation
- Client sign up SLA with DCS, and pay for service fee.
- When DCS received SLA customer support request. An assessment email will send to you in the same business day.
- Based on client’s SLA level, DCS will prioritize the supporting resource
- DCS supporting staffs will resolve the issue occurred and prevent the same problem from happen again
- SLA is a preparation for unexpected condition. If the job request is pre-determined, pre-scheduled and foreseeable, the job request is not consider into SLA plan.
Type A: Job Requests without SLA
Type B: Customer support, or Ad-hoc Job Request with DCS SLA
The following SLA is effective from January 2010. And, it is mentioned in all service agreement that DCS signed.
SLA-1: Service Request covered by Service Agreement
SLA-2: $49 per month, ,Minimum 6 month per term.
SLA-3: $99 per month. Minimum 6 month each term.